Calling all Computer Repair Technicians …
We’re looking for experienced professionals to join our growing team of mobile computer repair technicians in the UK. Your role will be to visit customers within your local area to troubleshoot, repair & provide general assistance and tuition with problems related to PCs, laptops, smartphones, tablets & other household technologies. You will also troubleshoot and resolve internet, WiFi & email problems.
This position requires travel to & from customer addresses, sometimes collecting equipment for further work off site. You will therefore require your own transport.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and competences:
- Highly competent in the administration & maintenance of Microsoft Windows-based computers.
- Practical PC-building and repair know-how, specifically parts, assembly and disassembly.
- Knowledge of broadband router, WiFi configuration and home PC networking.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Knowledge of smartphone and tablets (Android/iOS) setup & configuration.
- Previous computer repair and support industry experience would be a distinct advantage.
We invite applications from candidates over the age of 21 who are UK residents with a full driving license.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your details in the form opposite. We will be in touch with all suitable candidates.
*Please note, all applicants will be required to submit to a basic DBS check prior to appointment. Please do not apply if you have a criminal record, are not a permanent resident of the UK or are not permitted to work in the UK as you will not be successful.
What is a basic DBS check??https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/basic-checks